[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Forum » Фильмы » Голливуд и прочее » Bunraku (новый фильм, в котором снимается Гакт)
Bunraku
Z@dymk@Дата: Четверг, 09.09.2010, 16:42 | Сообщение # 361
Gackt's killer crew
Награды: 8
Статус: Offline
Мнение о фильме

А ещё Бунраку будет показан на Fantastic Fest 2010, в Остине, штат Техас. На IMDb есть несколько ссылок на статьи по этой теме.

Жизнь всё время отвлекает наше внимание; и мы даже не успеваем заметить, от чего именно.

AlmightyMEДата: Суббота, 11.09.2010, 01:26 | Сообщение # 362
Gackt Fan
Награды: 2
Quote (Z@dymk@)
Прочитала на IMDb негативный отзыв от человека, якобы видевшего этот фильм на тестовом показе

ой даже думать об этом не стоит. там дата поста от июля месяца какой тестовый показ?...
обычный тролль))))
там явно по языку, который человек использовал, видно что это провокация просто))
думаю все будет нормально (или лучше) у Гакта еще ни разу лажы не было.

Quote (Z@dymk@)
Остине, штат Техас.

5 часов на машине... охххх bash bash bash
ехать не ехать.......

If they're dumb enough to walk away, be smart enough to let them go.

Z@dymk@Дата: Суббота, 11.09.2010, 02:17 | Сообщение # 363
Gackt's killer crew
Quote (AlmightyME)
обычный тролль))))

да наверное))

Quote (AlmightyME)
ехать не ехать.......

Эх, я бы съездила... Езжай давай, потом расскажешь нам, как чаво;)))))

Жизнь всё время отвлекает наше внимание; и мы даже не успеваем заметить, от чего именно.

AlmightyMEДата: Суббота, 11.09.2010, 04:51 | Сообщение # 364
Gackt Fan
Награды: 2
Z@dymk@, хочу хочууууу правда на сайте того кинотеатра, в котором будет показ, в списке фильмов за сентябрь Бунраку нет... остальные фильмы фестиваля есть а нашего нет... может я смотрю как-то не так, но и билет на него не купить из-за этого... странно

If they're dumb enough to walk away, be smart enough to let them go.

Сообщение отредактировал AlmightyME - Суббота, 11.09.2010, 04:51

Z@dymk@Дата: Воскресенье, 12.09.2010, 02:21 | Сообщение # 365
Gackt's killer crew
Гакт ответил на вопросы перед фестивалем:

Hello GACKT! Thanks very much for taking the time to answer these questions.
How did you prepare for your role, and what were your unique inspirations in bringing the character of Yoshi to the screen?

I wanted do all the stunts myself so I trained 6 hours everyday before principle of photography. I mainly trained doing acrobatics, martial arts and weight training.
Since Yoshi was a character from Kyoto, I proposed the Japanese casts to speak in Kyoto dialect and advised to change the dialogue.

In doing this blog I discovered just how strong your international fans are. They are extremely excited that you are coming. What do you think of your worldwide fan base out of Japan, and do you have anything to say to them?

I am blessed to have fans outside of Japan, and wish to show my appreciation someday by doing more shows overseas.
As for my recent tour in Europe, I was informed the tickets sold out within 10 minutes. As much as I am honored, I feel bad there were many fans who couldn’t come see me.
But I hope to perform in the US, South America and Canada next year. I am really happy this movie is coming out since it will help me make the tour happen.

Clayton Barber (stunt coordinator) said the cast of Bunraku did 95% of their own stunts, did you have fun doing these stunts, and if so, what was your favorite memory?

I was astonished by the high level performances of the stunt actors who I had the opportunity to work with.
But I didn’t want to ask another actor to perform the action scenes on my behalf so I insisted from the very beginning to do all the actions myself.
The training was quite hard, but everyday was exciting and inspiring. Everything that happened during the shoot is all great memories.
When Josh and I did a fighting scene together, he hurled me to the ground and I landed on my head. I had fainted and was taken to the hospital by an ambulance. I can’t forget Josh’s smile when we reunited afterwards.
During the shoot, Josh happened to really punch me 3 times. I was counting how many times I was going to get beaten by the man until the movie wrapped, but this didn’t bother me at all since we were working very hard and wanted to make the best out of performance.

As an accomplished Writer, Singer, Musician, Actor - how do you decide which form of artistic expression you are going to pursue at a given time?

As you mention, I like to express myself in any artistic form possible. I started my career as an musician, but now I aim to pursue expressing myself as an actor. BUNRAKU inspired me to want to act more and is my focus right now.

What attracted you to this role, and what other types of characters are you interested in playing?

I wish to play roles that allow me to represent not only Japan, but Asia as well. I am grateful to connect with fans all over the world by starring in movies and would love to continue doing so.
It was great pleasure meeting new people in a place I have never been before. I love meeting new people since it inspires me and opens up new possibilities in life.
I hope this movie allows people to sense what Japanese culture and samurai spirit is. I believe the spirit of samurai is an important element being Japanese. It is losing value in today’s world, but I feel it's a big part our identity and should not be forgotten. I tried to do my best and show that spirit in the movie.
I am thankful for the opportunity to work with such wonderful cast and crew. Thank you and please look forward to the movie!

Взято тут.

Спасибо за ссыль продюсеру БунракуXD Я с этого Кейта Калдера балдею, ему может Гакто-фан-сайт пора открывать?XD

AlmightyME, может появятся ещё...

bacio_di_morteДата: Воскресенье, 12.09.2010, 08:02 | Сообщение # 366
Прохожий
Награды: 0
блин, и раньше Харнетта не очень любила, а теперь >(

MedejaДата: Воскресенье, 12.09.2010, 10:54 | Сообщение # 367
GacktJob Member
Очень интересно,Выходит в следующем году Гакт планирует тур по США, Канаде и Южной Америке.Европа в эти планы не входит.
Quote (bacio_di_morte)
раньше Харнетта не очень любила, а теперь

В конце концов он же его головой об землю не специально ударил.Это был несчастный случай.И Гакт сам не захотел , что бы вместо него кто то другой делал трюки.Плохо конечно , что он сознание при этом потерял и его скорая увезла. :( Но от этого на съемках без подстраховки каскадеров никто не застрахован.Думаю Гакт понимал на какой риск он идет.Интересна фраза Гакта о том,что он хочет сменить музыкальную карьеру на актерскую.Судя по всему у него есть такие планы.

Все люди врут (с)

Z@dymk@Дата: Понедельник, 13.09.2010, 01:48 | Сообщение # 368
Gackt's killer crew
Ещё статейка здесь - http://twitchfilm.net/reviews/2010/09/tiff-2010-bunraku-review.php

Копирую сюда:

Wildly ambitious and visually inventive, Guy Moshe's Bunraku plays like the bastard child of Seijun Suzuki and the Wachowski Brothers with a dose of A Clockwork Orange, a dash of classic movie musical, a healthy portion of film noir and a moderate splash of video game and comic culture thrown in. Moshe is clearly aiming high which makes it a bit hard to be too critical of the film for not achieving its lofty goals but the simple fact is that the disparate influences struggle to mesh together and the film suffers from following so close behind Scott Pilgrim Versus The World - a picture that does a much more satisfying job of melding comics, kung fu, musical and video game cultures.There's no doubt at all that parts of Bunraku work remarkably well but those parts are unfortunately scattered throughout a film that mostly labors when it should soar.

The setting is the far future, the world has gone nuclear and to prevent a second apocalypse the surviving cultures have enforced a strict ban on firearms, moving violence back to the fist and blade and leaving the strongest to dominate. And one small town is well and thoroughly dominated by the Woodcutter, Nikola - played by a dreadlocked Ron Perlman - and his gang of deadly killers led by Trainspotting and Grey's Anatomy star Kevin McKidd. Nikola and his gang beat of challengers with ease and if anyone is ever to overthrow his oppression, help is going to have to come from outside.

Cue two strangers on a train. Josh Hartnett - who should play nothing but noir inflected characters like this for the rest of his life, the man was built for this stuff - is a nameless, gunless cowboy with fists of steel on a quest for revenge while Japanese pop star Gackt is a swordless samurai named Yoshi on a quest to retrieve an ancient medallion passed through generations of his family. Helped by a mysterious bartender (Woody Harrelson) the two will join forces to acheive their common goal of bringing Nikola down.

Of the two key influences, the Suzuki is the most immediately apparent. Theatrical in the extreme, Bunraku is one of the most heavily art designed English language films made in decades. There is no attempt at hiding the artificiality of the sets here, instead Moshe and his team revel in it, liberally applying color and messing with proportions to create an eye popping alternate world. Thge Wachowski influence comes in the form of appropriated cultures and philosophies reworked into a pop culture stew driven by a steady stream of martial arts action sequences. This is a gorgeous film to look at, every corner of every frame filled with something to look at or someone doing something incredible.

On the doing incredible things front, credit definitely deserves to be given to fight choreographer Larnell Stovall (Undisputed 3), who also has a small recurring part in the film which allows him to show off his own martial arts skills. Stovall works miracles with his cast - particularly Hartnett and Gackt - who are both completely believable as fighters and while the difference between the real fighters brought in to flesh out Nikola's team of killers and the fighters Stovall trained up specifically for this film can be felt the gap between them is a narrow one. Each of the fighters is given a uniquely different style - Hartnett employing only his fists, Gackt a more typical samurai style, and McKidd something completely unique that seems to draw from stage musicals and A Clockwork Orange as much as any traditional martial art - which gives the action a good range of variety. Despite the prevalence of the fighting nothing is repeated.

On the acting front everyone is similarly strong - Hartnett, Gackt and the scene chewing McKidd in particular - with only Demi Moore seeming to have difficulty finding her stride. In her defense Moore is never given all that much to do but, still, she never quite seems to be living within her own skin in this one.

So if acting, action and design are all strong, then where is the problem. At its most basic level the issue that that the different elements never really fuse comfortably together, leaving Bunraku feeling like several different films competing with each other on screen and some actors in one film while others are in a different one. Things just don't connect. Making this more apparent is Moshe's over-reliance on narration - which is omnipresent and often points out events that are perfectly apparent - and visual tricks that seem designed to say "Look at me! This is cool!" It would have been much better ff he just backed off and let the world live on its own terms as the constant interruption and redirection breaks the flow and pops the audience out of this meticulously constructed place rather than helping them sink farther into it. Also not helping is a script that takes a too ironic, too self aware tone while also putting some awfully clumsy lines into every one of the characters' mouths at some point or another.

The individual ingredients of Bunraku are pretty remarkable and there are loads of individual moments and individual aspects of the film to admire and even love. But those moments never quite come together into a satisfying whole, leaving the film feeling like somewhat less than the sum of its parts and a bit of a missed opportunity.

---

Medeja, там вроде так он не говорит, что прям сменить. К тому же, двойной перевод. И ещё, мне кажется, он по-другому особо и не мог ответить. Как бы он сказал ещё? "Да идите вы! Далось мне ваше кино!"
Я просто думаю, что если ему предложат, он может и не откажется, а совсем менять не будет. Вон вроде и Немури у него сейчас, и с голосом проблемы, отдохнуть бы не мешало, а он опять концерты Камуи Гакуэн поставил.

Вот уже два обзора почитала и в обоих встречается кое-что, чего я как раз и боялась... Эх, скорей бы самой увидеть...

MedejaДата: Понедельник, 13.09.2010, 14:18 | Сообщение # 369
GacktJob Member
Quote (Z@dymk@)
Вот уже два обзора почитала и в обоих встречается кое-что, чего я как раз и боялась... Эх, скорей бы самой увидеть...

Это ты о чем?Я тут тоже пару отзывов почитала тех кто видел. Говорят фильм слабоват в плане сюжета, диалогов и даже игры актеров.Фильм довольно пафосный .И актеры с этим переигрывают.Гакта правда хвалят и в плане драк и в плане игры.Он единственный кто в пафосных сценах смотрится естественно.Очень хвалят сцены боев они там на высоком уровне.Я так понимаю типичный боевик со спец эффектами.Осталось дождаться премьеры и самим это увидеть, что бы понять насколько это правда или нет

Все люди врут (с)

Сообщение отредактировал Medeja - Понедельник, 13.09.2010, 18:12

Z@dymk@Дата: Понедельник, 13.09.2010, 15:04 | Сообщение # 370
Gackt's killer crew
Medeja, как ты сходу наспойлерила)) Предупреждать же надо)))))
Ладно, всё равно дальше обсуждать будем, я подпишу сейчас под названием темы, а в остальном, если просто обсуждение, пусть будет открытым, а если что-то касательно конкретных событий в фильме, тогда надо прятать.

Я ну почти о том же, про связки в сюжете. Если брать то, как выражены заложенные идеи, то что-то, что понравится одному, может не понравится другому, и вроде как бы это нормально. А вот если с построением сюжета что-то не так, тут уже не дело вкуса каждого, а соответствие определённым законам. Поэтому меня не так волнует, кто что счёл слишком пафосным, наигранным или ещё каким-то, это я сама решу для себя, когда посмотрю. Если же ошибки в скелете фильма, тогда будет не очень хорошо, независимо от того, кто там что любит.

Quote (Medeja)
типичный боевик спец эффектами

а я так поняла, что он тут он как раз не типичный... ?

MedejaДата: Понедельник, 13.09.2010, 18:47 | Сообщение # 371
GacktJob Member
Quote (Z@dymk@)
Medeja, как ты сходу наспойлерила)) Предупреждать же надо)))))а я так поняла, что он тут он как раз не типичный
Под спойлер не стала ничего прятать - по существу и по сюжету фильма ничего особого я вроде не сказала.Хотя там и описание есть )))Так что мои общие фразы не в счет:))). Перечитала отзывы действительно не совсем типичный боевик.Ты права.Больше пока писать не буду дам другим возможность высказаться:)))

Все люди врут (с)

waldfrauДата: Среда, 31.08.2011, 04:23 | Сообщение # 372
Gackt's killer crew
4-го сентября в 22:15 по московскому времени "Бунраку" покажут на канале "Премьера". :)

alte Liebe rostet nicht :)

Neko-JДата: Среда, 31.08.2011, 07:27 | Сообщение # 373
GacktJob Member
Quote (Medeja)
Интересна фраза Гакта о том,что он хочет сменить музыкальную карьеру на актерскую

neee да я без его песен тогда с ума сойду

Z@dymk@Дата: Среда, 31.08.2011, 23:07 | Сообщение # 374
Gackt's killer crew
Quote (waldfrau)
4-го сентября в 22:15 по московскому времени "Бунраку" покажут на канале "Премьера".

Спасибо, что зафиксировала информацию здесь! А то я уже забыть успела))
Мне аж прям не верится, что мы наконец-то это увидим.

waldfrauДата: Четверг, 01.09.2011, 04:41 | Сообщение # 375
Gackt's killer crew
Z@dymk@, да не за что. :) Я-то наткнулась на эту информацию буквально на днях, долго тупила в монитор, думала, что мне мерещится. :D Бросилась тормошить всех знакомых, но оказалось, что ни у кого этого канала нет. У меня тем более нет, я вообще телик не смотрю. А что, у тебя подключён этот замечательный канал?! a_girl_love

alte Liebe rostet nicht :)

Forum » Фильмы » Голливуд и прочее » Bunraku (новый фильм, в котором снимается Гакт)
Поиск:

ЯDears © 2006-2024 | Сайт управляется системой uCoz